Thermal insulation materials made of recycled content, having responsible sourcing CoC (Chain of Custody) certificates and high thermal performance.
Flat with parapets, warm and robust STEICO-joist prefabricated structure, covered with a light-coloured MIDA bitumen coating.
Wooden energy-efficient triple-pane windows with warm edge spacer and low-e glass. It uses only FSC certified wood profiles, M1 emission adhesives and paints.
INTERIOR FINISH MATERIALS
Specially selected materials to control emissions of volatile organic compounds and ensure a healthy indoor climate. Products also have a low CO2 footprint.
According to specific geological conditions of the site individually designed and laid energy-efficient foundations.
Warm and robust prefabricated timber frame structure. Naturally ventilated façade, northern spruce cladding, painted with linseed oil. External façade is finished with plasterboard.
HIGH-QUALITY VENTILATION, HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS PROVIDE A HEALTHY AND COMFORTABLE INDOOR ENVIRONMENT USING VERY LITTLE ENERGY
Geothermal system with a „ground-water“ heat pump extracts the energy stored in a soil, where temperatures are constant throughout the year, and supplies home with heat all year around.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY CLASS
The class was determined by the energy efficiency rating expert
The heat pump performs an additional function – cools down the premises during hot summer days. This property perfectly matches with an installed floor heating system in a way that cooling comes practically for free.
Controlled ventilation system with 95% heat recovery consistently provides fresh air. Every two hours fresh filtered air replaces the stale air inside the home, removing excess moisture and therefore preventing mould formation.
Heat and chill is transferred to premises through an engineer-designed tubular system that provides maximum thermal comfort at the lowest cost.
|Walls||U = 0.11 W/m2K|
|Roof||U = 0.10 W/m2K|
|Floor||U = 0.12 W/m2K|
|Windows||U = 1.00 W/m2K|
The geothermal system uses the heat accumulated deeply in earth’s crust also for hot water preparation. The pump has an integrated 200-litre water tank.
ANNUAL ENERGY COSTS
|Hot water||100 Eur|
Performed analysis and simulations let the engineers to design a comfortable and quality artificial lighting. Energy efficient and environmentally friendly solutions, such as chandeliers with highly cost-efficient LEDs and fluorescent lamps, were applied. These solutions reduce lighting costs by 85%.
Large windows designed in Vesta HOUSE improve the living environment, create a cosy and comfortable atmosphere while reducing the demand for electricity and cost of artificial lighting. Natural light influx to the premises is designed using the Daylight factor DF. In order to have a well-lit room, the average DF should be 5% or more.
VESTA 80 PRICE
HOME WITH PARTIAL FINISH
- - Integrated project design
- - Building permit
- - Individually designed and laid energy efficient foundations
- - Highly insulated floor with a levelling layer
- - Highly insulated exterior walls with I class thermowood cladding
- - Highly insulated roof covered with MIDA membrane roofing
- - Rainwater guttering system
- - Wooden energy efficient windows and entrance door
- - Interior partitions with acoustic insulation
- - Interior walls ready for painting
- ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
- - Underfloor heating and cooling system piping
- - Heat recovery ventilation system without recuperator
- - Domestic water supply and sewage piping system
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
- - Principal electrical wiring without devices
- - TV and computer network wiring
- - Security and fire protection systems
- - Larch or thermowood terrace
- - Car shed for 2 cars
- - Warranties implied by Law
- - Insurances: Construction All-Risk (CAR) Insurance, Civil Liability Insurances, Performance Guarantee, Responsibility Guarantee.
HOME WITH FULL FINISH
- HOME WITH PARTIAL FINISH
- In addition at your request we install:
- FULL INTERIOR FINISH
- - Plastered and painted interior walls and ceilings
- - Interior windowsills
- - Parquet flooring and skirting boards
- - Glued tiles in the bathroom (floor and wall)
- - Interior doors and fittings
- ENGINEERING DEVICES
- - Solar PV panels and collectors
- - Geothermal Heat Pump or other system
- - High efficiency recuperator
- PLUMBING FIXTURES
- - Sanitary equipment (wash-basins, toilets, bidets, bath, shower, faucets, heated towel rail)
- ELECTRICITY AND LIGHTING
- - Sockets and switches
- - Specially designed and installed interior lighting (chandeliers, lamps)
- - Fully fitted kitchen (furniture, exhaust hood, stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher)
- - Wood burning stove
- OUTSIDE WORKS
- - Outdoor utility installations: electricity, sewage, water supply
- - Landscape design and construction